Tuesday, August 16, 2011

“a beginning is only the start of a journey to another beginning.”

So this is me beginning. Beginning the journey to another beginning.

My life is full of beginnings right now.

I just moved back to New York- I had been living in Boston for the past 6 years. Very excited about this new transition.

Began living back home with my parents. Yikes. That's a beginning I was once familiar with. Not my favorite beginning but why not begin it again? (I love my parents and family unconditionally but you can understand where I'm coming from when I have been living on my own for the past several years, in my twenties, wanting to be independent and adventurous.)

Beginning, hopefully, a new teaching position soon. (for the love of all things, would someone get this woman a job!)

Beginning to make new friends and explore new places in my new home. I'm realizing although this was once my home, things have changed and I really do have to start all over again. I'm ok with that and ready to take it on.

Beginning to truly understand the value family and the preciousness life.

Beginning to love.

oh yea, and beginning a blog.

I've had a few requests from different people asking me to start a blog. I don't know why. I thought, what could be so interesting? Most of the blogs you read about are people who are a) married (I'm not that) b) have children (if you want to consider my students as that then fine, but I don't even have a job right now- so I don't have that) c) well off and passionate in their career (refer to previous- I'm unemployed) or d) a baker (I bake, but I'm not a baker. Don't think I won't be posting some fabulous recipes on here though).


So there you have it. I'm not married. I don't have kids. I'm unemployed. I'm not a baker.
"What the heck is she going to talk about?", you're wondering. I'm not sure yet. But I promise it will be worth your while. (I hope).

Let's see where this journey takes me.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Excited to see where life takes you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog starter. Such a good idea. Going to follow it constantly!

    ReplyDelete