Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SOS

WARNING: Pathetic Girly Post Ahead. Read At Your Own Discretion.

It's been 8 weeks, nearly to the day, which means it's about time for me to get my hair done again. But it's such an awkward time of the year- Is it summer? Is it fall? This obviously governs the tone of the color hair I want to go for. So do I stick with the blonde highlights I have now for one more round and then go a little darker or do I start going darker now?

Or do I just go for something different. I am kinda feeling change. And not for nothing, it's hair.

So I have some ideas in mind. And this is where you come in.


I NEED your feedback and suggestions



Option 1: Summer isn't over yet! You still have a few more weeks and blondes have more fun, anyway (so they say). Stick with what you got, Brit.

(I've been told I look like Denise Richards a few times. I don't know if I see it, maybe the brown hair and blue eyes, but I thought she would help get an image right)




Option 2: Summer is winding down, start looking toward Fall. Keep the highlights, but just warm them up a bit.





Option 3: Just go for it. Go for a dark, warm chocolate brown. Solid, no highlights, au natural- and it'll make your eyes pop.




Option 4: Do something different. Experiment. Try out the new trend, "ombre hair". It's the best of both worlds- a little dark, a little light. What couldn't be perfect about it?




Your turn.

Ready?

Set.

Go!


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the last one, but your eyes are so awesome that a solid color would sing "baby you're a firework!!!" Ahhh why can't it not cost money so you can do it all. Umm So I think the solid for the winter (I can totally just see you rocking a blue scarf and poppin those baby blues)!!! and for now just "warm it up a bit" so you ease into the solid. But if you decide not to do solid then the last one is DYN-NO-MYTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Option 3 or 4. You know I'm all about ombre- seems kinda fun. However, I LOVE transitioning into fall with a dark solid color (with still a little tan)- this is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, good. We're making progress. So far we've got blonde out of the running. And this is where the problem lies. I totally agree with all of the remaining options, with you guys. hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. If they can make it look EXACTLY like jessica biel's hair then #4... otherwise #3. Who's kidding who, you'd rock 'em all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have literally been thinking about this for the past day. I'm like, I have to make a decision between 2-4 for Britty!! haha. I love dark hair with bright blue eyes...it's so rare. So I kinda like that idea. I also like the idea of lowlights...maybe transition by starting with 2 and then go to 3 in a few months? Either way you are beautiful and will rock ANY of them! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw you're sweet. thanks for putting so much thought into it. haha
    as of now i think im going to go solid dark. i like the look and in the end itll be cheaper to keep up- although im going to miss my highlights.
    thanks for all your help!

    ReplyDelete