Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Belated, B!

Yesterday was my nephew, Bennett's, 2nd birthday.

2 years...wow, that flew by.

A celebration was in order so we left our house in New York in the hands of "Hurricane Irene" and hoped for the best. We were off to Boston to see the little guy and celebrate with him on his big day, no matter what.


Here are two quick shots I took of him.

 (doing his balancing act to keep the hat on)

(blowing out his big boy candles- he could not wait to get his fork into the cake)


Bennett,
Happy birthday, my little buddy. 
You are such a special little boy full of love and joy. I'm so lucky to be your "Aunt Bebe" and can't wait to see you grow throughout the years- but don't go too fast. 
Love you, B.
Love, Bebe


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! He's ADORABLE!!! So glad that you got to spend time with your little man. I'm sure he was so happy to see you. Be safe this weekend. <3

    ReplyDelete