Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I GOT THE BUG.

Holy Moly- I have been KNOCKED OUT, DOWN FOR THE COUNT the past two days from either a terrible, terrible bug or terrible, terrible food poisoning. I'm still not sure which one it was because I could reason both, but whatever it was, it was TERRIBLE.

Yesterday my day consisted of a three step process on repeat.
Bed. Sleep. Bathroom. (repeat) Bed. Sleep. Bathroom.

And menu for the day...Water.
Yum. (screaming sarcasm)

I'm happy to say that finally tonight...48 hours later,  I am beginning to feel better. I am no longer running to the bathroom every 5 minutes, no longer have a 102 fever, have hot sweats, chills, stomach ache, or a headache. Stomach is still a little sensitive but I can deal with that.

It was a nasty, nasty bug and I hope it never plans on coming back.

1 comment:

  1. no likey! eat the brat diet- bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. should help that sensitive stomach heal while giving you your nutrients!

    ReplyDelete