Saturday, October 15, 2011

A CHOCOLATE HEAVEN

I found it. The search is over. I found a chocolate heaven.

This place is a must go!

You all have probably heard of it already and are like "yea, Brit. I know about that place already. Old news!" But I'm writing this post for all of you who love chocolate as much as I do and have not yet gone to MAX BRENNER.

Max Brenner has pages of desserts (as well as other food too)- some you have never heard of and others that you have- but they are all kicked up to the next level.

This place is located right on Broadway between 13th and 14th, so next time you're in the Big Apple (or in another one of their locations throughout the world), you must make a pitstop. However, be prepared to wait and definitely make a reservation before going! We made a reservation and still had to wait about a half hour. If you didn't have a reservation, you were looking at waiting an hour and a half! Regardless it was worth the wait!


The bald man knows his chocolate and does it well!


Here's what we got:



I got this bad boy: Hazelnut Creme Banana Toffee Crepe. Uh, what?! Yes, please. I love hazelnut and any thing nutella and I love mixing some kind of fruit with it and a banana worked out just great. Then drizzle some more chocolate on top with some malt pieces and caramel ice cream- mhmmm! 
He got owned.


Ceriss got the Rich Italian Hot Chocolate. And it was just that. It was pretty much drinking heavy cream and chocolate and it was soooo good! Totally worth the new forming saddlebags.


And Bran got the Melting Chocolate Truffle Heart Cake. Cute choice, Bran. This is Max Brenner's version of a molten lava cake. So yummy and as if the melted chocolate in the center of the chocolate cake wasn't enough, they give you some more chocolate ganache to pour over it. Never too much chocolate!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDO!


Have you ever been? What did you get?
If you go, let me know what you thought of the experience!


2 comments:

  1. Never been, but the stuff looks Ah-Mazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I didn't even do it any justice. It tastes as good as it looks. Whenever you get a chance definitely try it!

    ReplyDelete