Sunday, August 21, 2011

I got some really special shoes!

Ever since I was a child I have loved shoes. Literally, I love all of them- well almost all.
Maybe not these...                                                       or these...


                       

But when I was younger I would always love to go into shoe stores and try on all the shoes, especially Payless. My mom said I would/could literally spend hours in there. I was in heaven, what could I say? To this day, I still can't leave a store without atleast quickly skimming through the shoe aisles, in search of a perfect shoe that is just my size and has a (somewhat) reasonable price (I'll admit, I do cave and splurge sometimes if it's that "gotta have it" shoe)

Now that I am in my twenties, I am happy to say that I have upgraded to better brand name and quality shoes but I still get that same great, low price. It's all about finding the deals.

With that being said, yesterday was a shoe day for me. Unplanned, but it happened. "Only" two pairs, but on my tight budget right now, it should have been zero. 

The first addition:

Ha! Just kidding. 

Ok, the real new additions:
 I needed a neutral pump. Like I need food and water.

                                                               
                                                                   
and needed a navy, because it's my favorite color. I am in love with these. They were a "gotta have it" pair- AND had that fabulous price. I put them on immediately after I bought them and smoozed them on the car ride home. It went a little like, "I just love ya. You're so cute. I can't wait to wear ya!"
(I couldn't find the exact shoe. After searching for 20 minutes this will have to suffice. The inside cut near the toes comes to a bit more point and there is a bit of a platform- you get the idea, though).

Well, boys, give me a reason to use them. I want to wear these pups!




“It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes -- that's why you sometimes need really special shoes!” 
- Sex and the City

Thank you SATC for making me feel like my purchases are a little bit more justified.




No comments:

Post a Comment